Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinnyvince2k6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 03:32 AM
    Red marks on face
    I've always had a clear face, but now I've these red marks on my cheeks, but no pimples. I don't know how to get rid of these marks . What can I use to rid them?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 04:23 AM

I've got something very similar -- possibly the same thing. The doctor told me it's "rosacea". I use hydrocortisone to suppress it.

Wikipedia - Rosacea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of red marks on my face? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello to all, I would like to seek your help because I have few pimples on my face but it was already healed. The problem now, it had left a red marks on my face and I noticed it never faded out. How can I cure it? Is there any creams that can fade out red marks without peeling? I am from the...

Dark marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

From the last 3 weeks, dark marks have appeared on the side of my cheeks anf forehead. Anyone know why they appear, any prevention and how to get rid of the marks. Thanks:):):cool:

How to get free from red marks on my face. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have any pimple on my face now but I have some red marks on cheeks.how to get freee from them.please hepl me out... :confused:

Red marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had pimples few years ago and it had left red marks on my face. I tried chemical peels which helped a lot. But the problem is some msarks did not go. Looks like its very deep. Its been about 2 years now and the marks still have not gone. Can someone please suggest a way to make them go?

Marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

On the left side of my face there is some black spots just like moles, what I should do to getrid of it?:mad:

View more questions Search