Ask
    Sudeshna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 02:56 AM
    Weight lose
    How can I loose 10 kg just in 10 days..
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Jun 1, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Can't be done.

Any significant weight loss in a short time is mostly from water loss. But I doubt you can't lose that much water in 10 days.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 11:01 AM

To do it healthy, you would lose 10kg in 10 WEEKS. If you were to lose it in 10 days, you would likely be dangerously dehydrated and in risk of some pretty serious complications like death or permanent liver or kidney damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I can't lose weight! [ 4 Answers ]

I work out almost everyday for about 60-90minutes, at what I think is a rigorous workout. I eat healthy... but I am not seeing any drop in the scale. I used to weight about 120 and now I weigh 140 after some poor eating habits. But, I believe I have got back to good eating habits but my weight is...

How to lose weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 5ft 5in, 195lbs, I try to workout 3times a week, 30min. I need help nothing is happening any suggestions. I am cutting my calories to 1650 a day. Wendy:mad:

How much weight do I need to lose? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'7 and weight 190 pounds how much weight should I lose?:confused:

Can't lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

I can't say that I have been actively trying to lose weight so I guess I can't complain that the pounds are sticking around. How do you get yourself motivated to exercise and how the heck does anyone have time to eat healthy. It seems to me that a healthy diet is far more work! I have a 3 year old,...

View more questions Search