Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbox360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Hi you, I have man trouble.
    Threads merged, and edited, for text speak, grammar, and punctuation for clearer understanding.

I met a ex boyfriend on Facebook last week. We went out when I was 16, he was 26. He has 2 kids I've got 1, were both single, I had not spoken to him for 8 years as I was in a relationship, and so was he. Anyway we met up as he asked to come to my house, so I agreed and we soon ended up having sex, as the old feelings came back from chatting with him. He said he would call me, but hasn't a week later, I text him the day after we met to say good night, but he didn't reply till the next morning. He said he was asleep, and he was going to text me and say he liked it when we met up. So I text him back, saying "do you want to see me again"? He said, "yes, I definitely do, but I'm off, and out at the moment I'll text you later". I'm still waiting 3 days later. What do you guys think? I'm 27 now, and sick of one night stands etc, I deleted his number. Have I been played? Does it sound like he likes me, or wouldn't he text by now if he did? Xx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2009, 07:48 PM

Where are all the girls that will text me after years .

Sorrry sounds like a one night stand
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 30, 2009, 08:27 PM

You guys broke up for a reason... not sure why you're opening old wounds.

You were 16 when you dated him and now you're 27. So 11 years later, you see him one time and you have sex with him...

You got to have more self-esteem than that. Take it slow... do you even know what he's been up to this past 11 years?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2009, 08:56 PM

Wow, could you write that again in english, no text talk? I only got through the first sentence, then I gave up.

Text talk is against the rules here. Please use complete words and sentences using the best english you are capable of.

There is a spell check button for your convenience.

Thanks
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 08:04 AM

It souunds like your legs open at the drop of a hat. Seriously.

He got what he wanted after 8 years in one night. Done deal. Learn from your mistake and let this go, there are NO feelings involved, clearly.

May 31, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post

He got what he wanted after 8 years in one night. Done deal. Learn from your mistake and let this go, there are NO feelings involved, clearly.
    What's the problem with having sex when you both fancy each other
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

May 31, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox360 View Post
    whats the problem with having sex when you both fancy each other
    Both fancy each other?
    Look at you'r post he was just horney
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 09:17 AM
    With a mentality like that you deserve to get used as you did. That is one of the single dumbest and most immature statements I have ever heard. Sex comes with responsibility and emotions... if you both fancy each other, kiss, start with baby steps. It had been 8 years, and you happened to be the easiest booty call that guy has ever had. You don't have man problems, you have self control problems. Men are the least of your concern.

May 31, 2009, 11:55 AM
    I think you should stop being so harsh when people ask for advice mr perfect are you yes whatever
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post

Winner, Winner chicken dinner. Greatest post I've read all day.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

May 31, 2009, 01:56 PM

Was your prior relationship with this person mostly physical? I think you might have look forward to getting back together with your old flame, however it looks like he just wanted a one-night stand.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 31, 2009, 02:28 PM

Sounds like you've been laid and played, but you asked for it. This guy is not a winner and you should think twice before you give it up again, especially to someone you have not seen in 8 years.
    -

May 31, 2009, 04:42 PM
    i think you should stop being so harsh when people ask for advice mr perfect are you yes whatever
    Well everyone is pilling on you,no he's not perfect no one is perfect but if you come to this web site with the post you have given your going to get some tough answers.would you rather we sugar coat it and tell you,he's probably just busy and waiting for time to pass before he calls you.if that's what you want to hear sorry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Originally Posted by xbox360
    What do you guys think? I'm 27 now, and sick of one night stands etc,
    Stop having them!
    I deleted his number.
    Good move.
    Have I been played?
    No, you both wanted sex remember.
    Does it sound like he likes me,
    He did when you were giving him sex.
    Or wouldn't he text by now if he did?
    He will let you know when he wants more sex.
    It can lead to a one night stand. That's the problem.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 31, 2009, 05:32 PM

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll call you again, the next time he's horny.

Heck, why not? You're a sure thing.

Good luck.
    -

Jun 1, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Xbox360;1767447,
    Threads merged, and edited, for text speak, grammar, and punctuation for clearer understanding.
    Anyway we met up as he asked to come to my house, so I agreed and we soon ended up having sex,
    Didn't even cost dinner,movie yea he'll be calling
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 07:28 AM

Ways to avoid a one night stand

1. Don't meet people over Facebook, I mean seriously?
    2. Don't have a first "date" at your house

The third biggest rule, JUST SAY NO
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 10:42 AM

Seems like everyone has given some pretty sound advice here as it's clear to all of us what happened.

It's easy to think thigs are going to suddenly be great again because the physical part fools you into thinking it's more. But most of your repsonses here are from guys. So they know what they're talking about. Guys that have lived, loved, and even been hurt. Real people. Pay attention to what they're all telling you.

This guy didn't have to invest any effort into jumping in the sack with you. He's no longer interested because he got what he wanted, now he's done. Good that you deleted his number; now time to move on and chalk it up as experience.

If you want to know how busy he is, text him and tell him you want to have sex again. I'm willing to bet his schedule will suddenly free up.
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2009, 05:34 PM
    You were used for sex. Enough said
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Leave the horny bastard alone he can hire a prostitute if he's hungry for sex and 16+26 is not a combination and now its just as bad your that little teenager again except he is way older and definitely not smarter RUN FAST AND FAR AND LEAVE THE PHONE IF NECCISARY if I was you I would not be waiting by the phone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

250 texting [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I got me a cell phone yaya! :D But anyway I get 250 texts a month, and I got the phone may 23, 2009... -k- so when would my texting start over June 1st or June 23rd or when would it I need to know asap! Thanks!

Texting him [ 2 Answers ]

I like him a lot but what do I say to him through a text?

Texting ma ex [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys think that it is weird that I can't stop contacting my ex after freaking 8 months. I will go up to two weeks without talking to her and then I'll send her a text message or something. I still think about her a good bit but I never call her. Usually if I write her I will immediately...

Only Texting [ 2 Answers ]

This guy and I have liked each other for about 3 months now, and everything was going fine. He was being super sweet and it was amazing. We just remained only friends because it took the stress out of it. But then we had spring break and I didn't see him for 2 weeks. I was so excited when I came...

My ex is texting me again... What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted this one up about 2 weeks back https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=23777 Now after how it was left off on Friday her saying it will only complicate things more if we see each other as friends and for me to take care I get a text from her yesterday (4 days after I said that)....

View more questions Search