Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jai2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 05:52 AM
    How to convince my GIrl friend
    HI,

I love my girl friend very truly. And she is the life for me.but some days before we had misunderstanding.my girlfirend don't like my habit of hiding things from her which I am not doing deliberately ,but due to fear of losing her.sometime I do this mistake .as I don't want to hurt her at any cost.but I love her very truly and she also love me too much.and even she forgive me earlier but this time she is very angry and not picking my calls and telling me that she don't want any contact with me.but recently we both went to my friends marriage together and she went with me and she behaved with me as if nothing(no misunderstanding) is happened between us .PLease suggest me is she really want break up or she is just angry on me.I tried my best to convince her.I don't want any harsh reply.

Thanks in Advance
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 05:58 AM

If she is ignoring your calls and doesn't want to talk to you, I'd assume that she broke up with you. Give her space and then try taking up some hobbies in your new found time.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 06:12 AM

What did you hide from her?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 29, 2009, 06:37 AM

Secrets can kill a relationship. You better figure something out. If she really loved you, she will understand. Try explaining to her that you didn't want to tell her cause you thought you would lose her.

If you don't tell her anything, you're going to lose her anyway.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 08:52 AM

Is she really want break up or she is just angry on me.
    I would say all of the above and unless you break the communication barrier and figure it out, that's the way it will stay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

How should I tolerate my best friend with another girl who was also my best friend? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi to all here is my story I loved a guy... I proposed him he said you are very good friend really I can't loose u... our relation became very strong we two became my best friend rather he also considers me best friend... a girl who was my best friend always said you two are made for each other......

My girl friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a girl friend who is the same age as me. But I do not find her the perfect one for me. So I need to cut the relationship b/w us but I do not want this to affect her mental and emotional health, so how should I do that? Please help me! Thanks

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search