Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachel94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Oldies song?
    I heard a song on the oldies station lastnight and I don't know the name but its like
    Every time we touch I want to hold you forever, something like that then another part of it is like Evertime we touch I want to hold you there till the pain inside subsides.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 09:59 AM

I remember this song but can't remember anything about it. I'll ask my boyfriend tonight and get back if nobody else has answered.
    eggcooker Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Sometimes when We Touch by Dan Hill
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 10:20 AM

I was thinking Dan something

YouTube - SomeTimes when we Touch-Dan Hill (with Lyrics)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oldies song [ 1 Answers ]

What song has the lyrics I sit in my room looking out at the rain my tears are like crystals they cover my window pane

"Oldies" song. Do you know the artist and the name of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

Bare/bear (<<---feel free to correct) with me. The lyrics in the song... "It's been 14 days since I don't know when I just saw her with my best friend Do you know what I mean? Lord, do you know, know what I mean?" Know what I mean? Thanks very much!

Need name of this oldies classic [ 3 Answers ]

Lyrics- No, you can't keep a good man down When you got a good woman to keep it up No, you got to stay off the ground When love is the question. I love this song and I need the artist and title of the song. Thank You

Find this oldies song [ 2 Answers ]

Any body know the title / song which has the following lyrics? "This is the story of a little boy, whose wandering far from his home Most of his family were with him there but nothing but life did they own Tortured by war in there native land, their only recourse was to flight...

Looking for an "Oldies" Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

"Pieces of April" is either in the lyrics or the Title of the song. I need name of song and artist. Thanks! Rolleyes:

View more questions Search