Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Private network
    British Sky Broadcasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you say how much this company worth ?

I mean how much is to pay to have 100 % of the company ?
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:50 AM
    So how much I need to have 100 % of bskyb shares ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mapping network drive over wired/wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have a problem and have been looking for an answer for a week or two now. I hope someone here can help me because it's hard for our business to function without this mapped drive. Here's the deal. I manage my company's network, which was until recently shared between two buildings by...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network(says none available)network isgood [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network (says none available) network is good I have another that is working fine. I

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Private Room in Private Home [ 8 Answers ]

I am renting a room and bathroom to a tenant. I have problems with excessing use of the in-home washer and dryer. I have asked tenant to restrict laundry to once a week, but she has not adhered to this. When I leave for work, I turn the power breaker OFF to the Washer and dryer, but she has...

View more questions Search