Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadcmd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Downloaded game have sound no picture
    I downloaded cueonline and when I log in screen goes black and says...

out of range
    vga in-1024x768
    h.sync-18.8khz
    v.sync-23.5 hz
    clock 67.0 mhz

Please help I'm computer illiterate
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:42 AM
    Game is using a video mode and/or refresh rate not supported by your monitor.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 03:41 PM

try changing your resolution to 800x600 and try again or if game needs 1024x768 - see if you change resolution to that if your monitor supports that display mode

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV - with no picture but only sound [ 2 Answers ]

I bought my TV 6 years ago. It was working fine. All of a sudden last week, only sound comes and no picture. At times when I switch off and turn it on, I'm getting picture for 10 minutes and it vanishes. Can you please help.

Sound but no picture. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Phillips Flat screen TV model 15PF5120/28.. its about 3 yrs old. The picture just all of a sudden went out but I still have sound. Everything is still hooked up the way it should be. Any idea??

No picture! Sound only [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 27 TV (dvd/vcr combo) Two weeks ago I turned on the TV and heard sound but no picture, only a straight line in the middle of the screen from side to side. Now, I still hear sound but no picture and not even a straight line now.

No sound and no picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my panasonic TV I get no picture and no sound. I have tried to play a dvd and got the same result. Any ideas how to get the TV working again?

Have sound but no picture [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have hooked everything up ( sony ht-ddw995 hdmi, playstation 3, our hdmi cable box and our hd tv) we ave sound but no picture! What did we do wrong! Please help have been working on this all day and feel like just giving up :mad:

View more questions Search