Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Calculating supply and costs of Monobenzone cream
    Heyyy!

I have read a lot on this forum and on the web in general that it could take from 1 month to 2 whole years to depigment your skin completely. More specifically I have read that it usually takes from 1-4 months to depigment and about 1-2 years to maintain and stabilise the depigmentation.

You are meant to apply the cream twice a day after a bath (as your pores are more open then) so there is more absorption of the cream.

Most Monobenzone creams come in 60ml containers. How long would you say that would last someone who puts the cream on twice a day all over their body (that sounds hard, REALLY, ALL OVER?). How long does it take you to use up 60ml (or whatever amount you use)?
    Waiting for your replies!

Anatola
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

May 25, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    Heyyy!

I have read a lot on this forum and on the web in general that it could take from 1 month to 2 whole years to depigment your skin completely. More specifically I have read that it usually takes from 1-4 months to depigment and about 1-2 years to maintain and stabilise the depigmentation.

You are meant to apply the cream twice a day after a bath (as your pores are more open then) so there is more absorption of the cream.

Most Monobenzone creams come in 60ml containers. How long would you say that would last someone who puts the cream on twice a day all over their body (that sounds hard, REALLY, ALL OVER?). How long does it take you to use up 60ml (or whatever amount you use)?
    Waiting for your replies!

Anatola

Well I'm using the 20gram 20% mono, and I'm going through a jar a week.. and I apply very small amounts all over my body 4 times a day..
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 26, 2009, 05:13 AM

Hey mj 2006... please let me know where you get your cream from ?

Or powder?

I don't want to use mono.net.. it doesn't work for me...

I could message you my email id if you could help me.. help me !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone Cream 20% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,can someone help me I want to use monobenzone cream for depigmentation of the skin.I'am not shame at all I used everything under the sun.I want something permanent.I do have some small vitiligo patches on me natural.My skin complexion is like a meduim brown,I want to be some what lighter or...

Monobenzone cream [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi! Does anyone know where to safe buy 30% mono cream? I've found some website who offer it but I wasn't sure it's reliable, so if any of you know and have bought from them tell me:)

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

View more questions Search