Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msbextasy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Determine the cause of "rotten egg" smell?
    I have a major nasty smell that recently started . I think it may be sulfur, but my question is how to get rid of it? It isn't coming through the plumbed water lines, instead I think it's coming from the submersible pump maybe?Please tell me how to get rid of this..
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 24, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Sounds like " Sulfur Water" to me. What's your location? I live in Florida where we have this problem on some of our wells. Regards, Tom
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 09:44 AM

Is your well water chlorinated?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing old "General Controls" thermostat. How to determine what the wire do? [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing an old "General Controls" thermostat, model T-90H110A137, 24 volts max, 0.8 AMP. The wires are labelled but not to the current standard of H1/H2/B/O/RC/RH/G/Y/W. how do I determine which wire is for what? The old thermostat controls a furnace and has a continuous fan option. ...

Does anyone having a hard time to determine "emotional appeal" scam online? [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone having a hard time to determine "emotional appeal" scam online? Im a Filipino, involved in an american (online too) for a year now.My BF has been flirting on-line for 10yrs before he met me and he was confused the same thing as reallywondering. Not all the time we mean what we say,...

Enthalpy change, first ionization energy, determine "n", boiling point, vapour press. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have about 8-9 questions, so I'm going to cut it down to about 4 per post. I'd appreciate any help that I can get, I have these sample problems, but no answers or workings, and my exam is tomorrow. 1. When 5.00 mL of a 0.60 M solution of a tribasic acid H3A(aq), is reacted with 45.00...

View more questions Search