Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bianca26f Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2009, 02:29 AM
    I like this guy but why did he ask me for just sex
    I met someone at a club and he ask me for sex I txt him and said I was not that kinna of girl and that I would like to date but he said he didn't want to be tied down cause he came out of a 4 yr relationship 5 months ago. I asked him via txt if he wanted me he told me he wanted me and the next day I felt awkward cause he kinna ignored my txt. I would go back to the club and see him he would stare but we wouldn't talk why is it that ignores me like that?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 06:02 AM

Pretty obvious. All he wanted was sex. Ignore the slob and move on. Clubbing In my opinion will probably get a lot of guys like that and not really get you a steady.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 24, 2009, 12:26 PM

When he only asked for sex and you didn't want that either, you didn't even have to bother explaining that you're looking for a relationship.

You're too nice! You definitely deserve better treatment than this.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 12:31 PM

He is ignoring you because he is a loser who thinks women are nothing but playthings.
    No wonder he is single!
    Be glad he is ignoring you!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 02:14 PM

Hey, give him credit, at least he didn't pretend to want to date you just to try and have sex.

He is ignoring you because you aren't that kind of girl. Sooner or later he will find someone who is that kind of girl and they will both get what they are looking for.

He made it clear he isn't interested in getting to know you, or get involved in another relationship, so he actually did you a favor by not causing you to think he cares about you and wasting your time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 04:44 PM

Yep he wants sex only and your saying you want more scared him off.
    Like Doug said many guys will go along with the date thing to get what they want but you told him up front that you expect more.

May 24, 2009, 05:29 PM

Thanks guys for the response. If someone is not interested I can't do anything about it. I have to move on.

May 24, 2009, 05:39 PM

It kinna hurts my feelings to have a guy just want me for sex. I feel kinna cheap. There was so many girls that were practically naked that night why bother with someone who isn't. I can't understand that.

May 24, 2009, 05:40 PM
    It sure isn't flattering to me to be just a sex thing. I am attractive which is odd maybe I'm too nice
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 05:47 PM

He very likely found something more attractive about you.
    Don't consider it 'making you feel cheap' because you put him straight and he probably admires you even more for it.
    Stick to your guns and don't give in.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2009, 05:52 PM

I respect his honesty, he could have "dated" you and what in a couple of dates been having sex, then he leaves in a month or two after you find he was sleeping with other girls also.

He was honest to exactly what he wanted, and there are many women who are just out theree for sex not wanting a "date"

May 24, 2009, 05:59 PM

It's hard for me a little cause I did have a crush on him and I thought maybe he could like me and get to know me but it just hurt my ego somewhat that he brush me off like that, I'm sure he doesn't care it probably makes him feel good.

May 24, 2009, 06:02 PM

A guy will have sex with anything that moves doesn't make me feel special. Men are pigs
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianca26f View Post
    a guy will have sex with anything that moves doesn't make me feel special. men are pigs
    Exactly

I liked a guy for around 10 years but he only ever said 'you want to mess around'.
    I always wished I could have a chance to go out with him even as just friends but it never happened because 'you want to mess around' is totally different than a guy saying he is interested in YOU.

May 24, 2009, 06:05 PM

Why is it that they only want to mess around with you?Doesn't that make you feel like you aren't pretty enough. I know I'm not that bad but it got to me I guess
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 06:09 PM

Don't let it get to you he most likely just isn't ready for a girlfriend. I know what you mean though because when these guys do have a girlfriend it makes you feel like what do they have that you don't.

Count it a blessing cause most likely it simply means you aren't getting involved with the wrong guy

May 24, 2009, 06:12 PM

Yeah, I'm kinna very emotional person and I care a lot and get more hurt than most people. I guess I lack confidence being through a lot of men who didn't treat me right that in the end you wonder why. I see other women treat their men like and they seem to like it maybe when your too nice you get ted on
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 04:34 AM

He just came out of a 4 year relationship... likely he is not over that just yet and he was smart enough to know it was not time to get involved with someone else.

There are plenty of girls who will sleep with a guy the first time they meet, both having a need fulfilled but not necessarily wanting or expecting more.

In an odd way, you can look at it as he was respecting you and not taking advantage of the fact that you were interested in him.

Who knows, at a different time in his life he may be interested in actually getting to know you, but he is not in that place right now. Or, he may not... you may be pretty, but you still may not be the type he is interested in... and there's nothing wrong with that.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 25, 2009, 04:38 AM

He's sowing his wild oats. He was in a relationship for a while, and probably felt that he missed out on some things, so now he's being a manwhore cause he's single. He's not communicating because you declined sex, which was the only reason that he was talking to you in the first place. Move on. Don't go see him. Try to meet a man in a better location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search