Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernc032 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 06:45 PM
    Suggestions?
    I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't really have an interest in talking to because she tries to solve my problems rather than just let me talk about them. Any suggestions to mend these bridges would help.
    Knowledgefinder Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Oct 2, 2006, 10:01 PM
    Try allowing your younger sister to come to you instead of you going to her.

Your oldest sister it seems is trying to help you, though obviously not to your likng, which is understandable. Have you tried politely asking her to just listen to you because you want to vent? She may not know that you just want someone to listen to your problems rather than to have someone fix them?

(I apologize if I missed a section, I am a little confused on how many siblings you have. So I apologize if I cut someone out, I didn't mean to)

As for your parents, what kind of communication problems are you having with them? For instance, are they not wanting to hear you out or are they just having a problem with understanding you? Or is it something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hobby Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

I have a brainstorm for you AMHD persons. I need a hobby :D This is what I like, my cats, my dog, my rabbit, I like to read (when I am not cleaning, working 8-5, or laundry.) I feel I would be a more happy person if I had a hobby. I live on an acreage, which I moved to for my husband. I...

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

Linux OS Suggestions [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I know there are a few Linux peeps out there, so I was wondering if they could help me choose a version of Linux to run on my PC. So far I've tried Gentoo, Suse 9, Red Hat 9 and Mandrake. Out of all of those, Mandrake is the only one I have got to work. Red Hat installed fine, but I...

View more questions Search