Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    910626105561 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 10:17 PM
    How to talk to a girl I lyk?
    Hey,

I like this girl and I want to be with her all my life... but I can't talk to her... I'm scared... because in the past I've talked to many beautiful girls and they all turned me down and broke my heart into a million pieces... but I can tell that this girl is different... but I just talk to her.. . HELP...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 10:23 PM

Hi, 910626105561!

How and in what way have you said things to the other girls, please? Knowing how and what to say might make a difference for you.

Thanks!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 23, 2009, 06:37 AM

How old are you so that we can give you more appropriate advice?

If you are so horrified to talk to the girl, then don't, maybe one day you will gain enough courrage to talk to a beautiful girl. But then again, you got to gain experience so that you build courrage and confidence. You got to start somewhere. There's no time like the present.

The only thing you have to keep in mind is that there is a chance to get rejected and you have to understand that it is part of life. If you can't handle it, then work on understand that part of life before talking to a beautiful girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 06:56 AM

The thing is your carried away by your feelings, and until you talk to her, you'll just never know how things will turn out.

Most people fear rejection, but don't let the fear control you. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Polish Girl who as gone to Poland and won't talk [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for 3 months now. My girlfriend is Polish about a month ago she said that after Christmas she was going back to Poland to see her family for a week. Three weeks ago she text me saying that she had something to tell me but thought I was going to be mad. When we met...

My girl is mad on me, don't want to talk [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, few days ago I screamed on my girlfriend. She got really mad and upset. We have been together over a 1 year. She didn't pick up her phone for few days, finally I got talk to her when I went to her house. She want me to show her that I grew up and changed. How can I show this to her? (I'm...

How to talk to a girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I want to learn how I can talk to girls on phone ,so they can become my friends, give me some tips.thanx

How to really talk to a girl? [ 5 Answers ]

When it come to girls it hard talking to them its like my mind go dumb... all I need to is some tips on talking to girls or anything and how to come up to a girl and leave with her nub and what not to say to them??

How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time [ 1 Answers ]

How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time

View more questions Search