Ask
    hellbender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Weed wacker
    What is the mix ratio of fuel and oil for a weed wacker
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2006, 10:13 PM
    What brand?? That would help a lot... now if it's a weedeater brand, homelite, or maybe poulan, they will be fine with 40:1 (or 3.2 ounces per one gallon) But much older engines may take more, so its better to know.. lol
    Lou Mayle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thebriggsdude View Post
    What brand? That would help a lot...... Now if its a weedeater brand, homelite, or maybe poulan, they will be fine with 40:1 (or 3.2 ounces per one gallon) But much older engines may take more, so its better to know..lol

It is a Red Max 200

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mtd Weed Whacker [ 3 Answers ]

I have a MTD weed wacker that just won't start, it does on the first attempt and shuts off after about 5-10 seconds max. after that it won't start at all. I put the proper mixer ration of gas and two in one oil, and I have also changed the spark plug. Any suggestions, thanks!

I think weed tore us apart.. [ 8 Answers ]

My ex is 19 and I'm 17 and we were together for what would have been a year on June 1st. We broke up a month ago today and it seems like all I want is for him to think of me too (not that I know if he does/doesn't). Our break-up was mutual because we were negatively affecting eachother. I was...

Stuck weed wacker pull rope [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper 2 cycle weed wacker that I haven't used for about a year. When I remove the spark plug, the pull rope operates easily. When the spark plug is in, the pull rope is "jammed". It will not move.

Need help whacking my weed [ 5 Answers ]

I have inherited a kawasaki kbl26a weed eater with the home I'm renting now and cannot figure out how to load the nylon. Got any leads for fixing my weeds?

Weed Wacker Problem! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I have a Featherlite plus weed wacker Its kind of looks like this http://www.ashbyfarmequipment.com/photos/we_trimmer_featherlite1.gif Okay well any when I start it up it runs okay for like 4 secs and than it make this high pitch noise and locks up and stops, Now the noise doesn't seem...

View more questions Search