Ask
    sharronmitchell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 01:53 PM
    On line marriage licence
    Can I get a marriage licence on line and if so how and where
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 20, 2009, 02:17 PM

Yes, you can apply on line but one of you must show up with supporting documents. Don't know where you live, but it does make a difference if travelling is a problem.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/c licence [ 1 Answers ]

I'am EPA certify What do I need to do in order to get a contractor licence for a/c in south Florida ?

How to get driving licence in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! For those who don't know about me, I moved to the US several months ago from Italy as my husband is stationed here in Virginia. I have my italian driving license but I was told that, to be able to drive here, I need to start all over again and go to driving school. I've met several students...

Business licence [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to get a business licence for myself. It's selling seabiotics through my website, business cards and phone. Where do I start? Can I claim the business cards,phone and website on income tax? Please help. Have never done anything like this before. I'm in Washington State. Thank you

How to get painting licence? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I do painting licence on STODENT VISA?

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

View more questions Search