Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scott_1976 Posts: 96, Reputation: 19

May 19, 2009, 04:39 PM
    I feel invisible!
    I find myself feeling ignored constantly! At work I have to ask people tons of times before they will help me, most the time they forget and never come. At home my wife will completely ignore me as well as the kids. Sometimes I feel totally invisible! The only time I find people paying attention is when I get angry and then I cause a scene but people notice me then! I am not the most confident person and I don't talk that often so may be that has something to do with it?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2009, 08:18 AM
    I don't think I can help you, but I didn't want you to feel invisible here:)

People at work could just be real busy.

At home, maybe you could ask your wife and kids why they are ignoring you? Or maybe they know why you are feeling ignored.:)
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 20, 2009, 08:26 AM

You shouldn't feel ignored here! We love you!! You can allways come to us. And about your wife and kids. You can sit them down and have a family talk. Talk about why they are ignoring you and things like that. If they won't listen when you tell them that your going to have a family meeting, you can put it on the fridge or the bathroom mirror. That's the most common place where people go in a house. Just make you that your note is made a day or two before your meeting.
    About the work thing, don't worry about it. Employees are something's a pain in the rear, but if they ignore you, just think... you can do better. If they won't talk to you then there not worth your time. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

I'm invisible. [ 12 Answers ]

I really don’t know how to begin, and I honestly hope this doesn’t turn into a ridiculously long post but I really need input on something that is causing a lot of grief in my life. I know there is no easy answer so all I’m looking for is input. I’m invisible, forgettable, lost easily in a...

Invisible fleas in car [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone help? They followed me into my car from a flea-infested building. I can't get rid of them. They are impossible to see as they must jump or move too fast, but the pin-prick bites and small red puncture marks are identical to what I experienced while in the building (and they were...

Invisible [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone out there ever felt so invisable that the air they breathe didn't even make a difference? I see that commercial on TV about mothers feeling invisable and I know who that feels, but it is worse when you get close to retirement and no one seems to see you or hear you. It's like you are a...

View more questions Search