Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfoxy72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Trying to conceive
    Can anyone tell me if this is a positive or negative ovulation. I got carried away and took multiples. Some look positive and some look negative to me.
    Attached Images

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Why don't you just get the test that says "Positive" or "Negative?"

These could be evaporation lines. How long after you took the tests did you take the picture?
    jfoxy72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why don't you just get the test that says "Positive" or "Negative?"

These could be evaporation lines. How long after you took the tests did you take the picture?
    This picture was taken with in five minutes of the tests. Some show equal to and some show faint lines. We are doing an iui this month and now I don't know whether to do it tomorrow or wait...
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

Were these all taken with the same urine sample or at different times throughout the day?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 12:11 PM

With ovulation predictors the line needs to be as dark or darker... unlike pregnancy tests that can be faint and still be considered a positive result. A couple look pretty close... LH may be on the way up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I most likely conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period start date was March 26, 2009, so I was expecting my period to start on the 26th of April. It is now 10 days later and I just took a pregnancy test and its POSITIVE!! So my question is: Approx when would I have conceived and how far long in my pregnancy would I be now?

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a rumor that geritol can increase the chances of getting pregnant. Is this true? I thought geritol was for senior citizens.:confused: :confused:

Hi... my boyfriend and I are Trying to conceive and my question is... I started my last period on Aug 19th and we had sex three times one day when I was ovulating and a few times before the last period... Since then I have been having drainage from my vagina. It started clear then turned yellowish...

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months to no avail... we have been using ovulation tests for the past 2 months and still nothing. I had an abortion 10 years ago and am deeply concerned that I may have damaged my insides and that this is why we can not conceive... has...

Hello everyone I'm 26 years old and I have always had regular periods until six or seven months ago when I got married and tried to get pregnant. Since that time when I started checking the ovulations days and had sex every second day in order to get pregnant my periods became irregular. Three...

View more questions Search