Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damaxy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Inserting data from multiple forms
    How to insert data in the same row of access database from multiple form?
    I have three forms and I can insert data to the access database.. but when I view the
    Database in gridview.. I found that at serial number 1 my form1 data show.. but form2 data are shown in serial number 2 and form3 data are shown in serial number 3.. and I don't want that.. I want to display all the data in serial 1, after serial 1 is filled it has to go to serial2.. so I need help?? Anyone??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2009, 06:02 AM

You need to use an Insert to initially create the record, then an Update to add the additional data.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inserting Data To Access From DataGridView [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to build an application where the user could enter data in a datagridview and the it should be inserted into an Access Database (or to SQL Server which ever you will advise me to use) I know who to create a DataSet, I tried creating a new DataTable in the dataset and bind that...

Multiple W2 Forms - F1 Status International student [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New York and study here and am an F1 student. I would like to know the following regarding filing taxes this year: What all forms do I need to fill for Federal, State, Local. I have three W2 with me and I would like to know do I need one form per W2 or is there any other way to...

Inserting Multiple Columns in Excel [ 11 Answers ]

I am working on a very large spreadsheet. I am trying to insert additional columns into the worksheet and I keep getting an error message referring me to cell A2. This spreadsheet is very large and to the right of the last column the area is greyed out. When I try to insert columns in front of...

Multiple Form W-2 Forms from same Employer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My status was OPT during 2006 and I am non resident alien from India. I received two W-2 forms from the same employer for which I am and I was working during 2006. I am wondering how should I treat two W-2 forms.Do I need to fill out two 1040NR-EZ forms for each W-2 or one form adding...

Inserting multiple columns on Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to insert multiple columns under any particular cell without disturbing other cell data ? For example it should be like : --------------------------------------------------------- | A | B | C |...

View more questions Search