Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cali_gurl37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Does my boyfriend have a fetish or is he gay ?
    Hi... I have been with my boyfriend now for 8 months . We broke up like 2 weeks ago and then he called me back crying telling me that he loves me and that he wanted to make it work . So I gave him another try . I feel uneasy about it . The sex has always been great ! He wants me all of the time... one day... he was online watching 2 girls have anal sex with strap ons . So then he asked if I would give him anal sex with a sex toy ! I was shocked ! And I have done it for him 3 times ! My question is... is it a fetish or is he trying to tell me something like he's gay ? Please help me ! I really do love him
    cali_gurl37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 02:11 PM

Please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 02:13 PM

No, it's not a fetish and no, he's not gay. If you don't want to do it, tell him no.

The anus contains a vast supply of nerves, and is one of our most sensitive erogenous zones. Stroking, massaging, and otherwise stimulating the anus can be intensely pleasurable. Prostitutes know this and use toys such as anal beads to create fantastic orgasms in their clients. Couples who are open to experimenting can safely and comfortably enhance their sex lives with anal sex.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 15, 2009, 04:46 PM

I agree with Wondergirl they wouldn't let me give you a greenie
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 05:01 PM

No, I do not believe he is gay.
    There is a ton of untapped sexual nerve endings in a mans anus and there is even a male G spot.
    He is responding to an often untapped male erogenous zone.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    No, I do not believe he is gay.
    There is a ton of untapped sexual nerve endings in a mans anus and there is even a male G spot.
    He is responding to an often untapped male erogenous zone.
    Female too
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 05:48 PM

Some guys like anal stimulation. A guy is only gay if he sleeps with another guy but a girl using a strap-on him doesn't make him gay.

However if your uncomfortable with doing this then let him know but if your only reason behind being uncomfortable is because you think he is gay--don't think that.

Read this thread https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ap-334700.html
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 17, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Do you get any pleasure out of it, or is it just doing something for him? Anal stimulation is not a fetish (unless he's exclusively anal). Like oral or dirty talk or LOTS of other things it's another form of foreplay.

Foreplay is good. Period f'ing dot.

MORE FOREPLAY!!

What do you get?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2009, 04:41 PM

Yes, many men enjoy that, nothing strange at all. I would suggest perhaps you have lived a more sheltered life and not aware of many of the enjoyment a couple can have
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 09:04 PM

Are you gay if as a woman you have anal sex??
    NO! So there's your answer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 05:31 AM
    Not at all gay... A gay guy would rather a man be in bed with him than a woman... HUGE difference here. Lot of straight women like doing it... lot of straight guys like getting it.

If you find it pleasurible as well, enjoy an interesting sex life together... the more you have to do the less likely it will ever get dull and boring together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot fetish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all.. I have had a foot fetish since I was 10 or 11.. now I am almost 27 and I still have it and I don't like it at all, I want help to get rid of it.. it is like when ever I see a lady the first thing I look at is her feet.. I want to stop this.. I want to be normal.. any suggestions?!

What to do about husbands fetish? [ 6 Answers ]

About a month ago I found out that my husband of 5 years had cheated on me. We have decided to try to work past it, the affair is over and he is in therapy now to figure out why he had the affair in the first place. The affair goes against his own morals and values and he is disgusted with himself...

What to do when you have a fetish? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a fetish that I don't really know how to address. But the fetish is really cramping my style. I want to be a normal college girl. Date guys. Maybe mess around on occasions. Gush about how cute that guy is over there. But I'm just not attracted to the type of guy that the rest of the...

Voraphillia fetish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... what your about to hear may seem strange, and it is but its not my fault and I wish I didn't have it. I'm 15, I'm from england and I'm going into year 11 and I'm gay. (not out) if you don't know, voraphillia is where someone desires to be eaten by something, normaly whole (look it up on...

View more questions Search