Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knwilson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:08 PM
    How soon after I get off depo can I get pregnant again?
    I have been on depo now for 9 months and thinking about getting off in a few months. How long does it typically take to get pregnant again? I wuld love to have my kids about 2 years apart and my daughter will b 1 June 3rd.
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2009, 08:12 AM

I was on depo for about 6 years. I started ovulating right away. After only a month or two after missed shot. It is different from person to person.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 12:22 PM

As Megan2345 said, it will vary. Some women will become pregnant soon after the they end the injections... others will take a year or more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Get Pregnant Being Off Depo Since May? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a question, I had a boyfriend about 5 months ago, and we were dating for about 2 months and we had unprotected intercourse and I never got Pregnant but I was on the Depo- Provera shot for about 3 years. And I stopped getting the injections in May of last year. Now I am dating another person...

Getting pregnant after the depo shot [ 3 Answers ]

My question is. Is there something wrong with me because it has ben 13 months of the depo shot and we have intercourse on a regular basses and still not pregnant please give me some ansers.:

Getting pregnant on Depo? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I recently decided that we wanted to have a baby before he left for Afghanistan in February 2010. I've been on the depo shot for two years now, and I don't have the time to wait 6-18 months to be fertile again. We want to have the baby before he leaves. Are there any fertility...

Can I get pregnant on da depo [ 2 Answers ]

Im On Da Depo Shot In I Juz Got Mi Shot Fed.15 In I Know Da Shot Don't Start Working Until 2weeks... but This Is Not Mi 1st Shot.. So I Was Wondering If I Didn't Wait Until Mi 2weeks Pass Can I Get Pregnant Still...

Can I be pregnant on the Depo shot? [ 4 Answers ]

I got the shot seven weeks after I gave birth to my son, and I just started getting nauseous and my breasts have been hurting, but the nurse said that a regular urine test would pick up me being pregnant. Now it is almost five months from when I gave birth and I can feel something like gas bubbles...

View more questions Search