Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cerina2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Voices and footsteps
    I have a friend whom has two small children under the age of 2. When she had her first child, she started hearing a male voice with footsteps and the laughter of small children. As her daughter got a little older things quieted down. Now she has had a second child and it all has started up again but only when they have the windows and doors open. It keeps them all up all night and gets the dogs upset. You can also hear the man on the telephone saying "She doesn't know what she is talking about" and other things (always the same voice) but no man is in the house. One time one of her prescription bottles for a staph infection was thrown across her kitchen counter. Her oldest daughter has book shelves that are very tall. She has toys up on top but they keep finding their way down. My friend also has seen her daughter who is very shy and somewhat withdrawn talking with someone in her room and the child prefers to be alone in her room most of the time. They live in the sticks far enough away from anyone for voices to be carrying down and there is an old (falling in and un-inhabitable home) further down on their property. I have advised her to start with the real estate agent who sold them the home to see what info she can get there but other than that we really do not know where to go next. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    MPIfounder Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 02:16 PM

Tax assessor can also be used to find names of previous owners, and if they are still living you can see if they have any info for you. Your friend can also use a common tape recorder to try and capture EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon). This is very easy to do, and can provide your friend with information, as well as proof to the claims. If she is not interested in performing this herself (which I can understand) then I would suggest contacting a paranormal investigative group in your area. If you are unaware of any near, or not sure who would be best to contact let me know, and I will find someone near to help out.

EMAIL REMOVED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Voices from nowhere? [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I booted up my PC like I always do. Only after about ten minuets of using it, I began to get pop-ups all over my screen. I changed some settings on my pop-up blocker and everything was great. Then about an half an hour after that, I kept hearing voices "You've Won, Congratulations,...

Hearing Voices in Schizophrenia [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter,34, is hearing voices for more than 10 years and no Antipschotic medications can stop the bad voices, also, the more dosage she received - the better condition she were in. She receives Clozapine , and the doctors tried to add other meds too, in all combinations. She is...

Hearing voices [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm going nuts now OK during our testing sometimes I'll hear a bunch of people like the people in the room and it gives me a head ache like I'd be siting doing my test then I hear a bunch of whispers some are easy for me to dispher like I'll hear the person sitting next me I'll look I'll...

Angelis, Pure Voices [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find a selection of really pure sounding, angelic voices for my boyfriend. I am not looking for operah style voices, but ones that are pure sounding and diverse. Any ideas? :)

View more questions Search