About chlamydia
    do you need a shot to get rid of chlamydia
    confident1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 03:43 PM

I don't know
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 05:45 PM

No, if you are diagnosed with Chlamydia, you will be giving an antibiotic, usually to take for 7-10 days.
    lexi8909 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:29 PM

Actually if they catch it fast enough they'll give u a pill that you only have to take once and your supposed to wait 6wks before having sex again and make sure your partner gets treated too or you can end up getting it again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia from hot tub? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend 's friends girlfriend told me she has an std and she hasn't had sexual contact with any but her boyfriend, and he says he has not cheated, so I was wondering if it was possible for someone to get an std if they had no sexual contact with any one other then their partner? Mainly...

STD - Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

I believe I was exposed to chlamydia, how long do I need to wait before going to the doctor to be tested? I just want to make sure the test is accurate and picks it up, thanks

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have posted on here before regarding that my now ex partner had been receiving masturbation from prostitutes. My last pap smear two months ago showed that I have the hpv virus. I got my other tests back today and I also have chlamydia, for which my doctor has given me antibiotics. My ex...

View more questions Search