Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thundersnow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 11:21 PM
    Query about tile, I only know synopsis
    PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to find the title of a Scandinavian film. I think it is based on the novel Don't Look Back by Karin Fossum. A grizzled detective goes to a sleepy village to investigate the murder of a teen girl with Down Syndrome. The village is tight-lipped, and the inspector gets suspicious that they may have all murdered the girl. Finally, the woman with whom the inspector is staying tells him all of it. I'm pretty certain, based on the book's plotline, that this is a major film version of Don't Look Back, but it isn't titled the same. It has something to do with angels... HELP!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

May 11, 2009, 11:41 PM
    La Ragazza del Lago (2007) is adapted from the novel, Don't Look Back, by Norwegian novelist Karin Fossum.

La ragazza del lago (2007) - Plot summary

This movie is also called "The Girl by the Lake" in English.

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117...goryid=31&cs=1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is tile bullnose baseboard installed before or after floor tile? [ 8 Answers ]

My porcelain tile comes with a bullnose that I want to use as the baseboard. I found a response to another question, stating that the floor should be installed first, but I want a grout line between the floor tile and the baseboard, it would be very hard to make it uniform if the floor is...

Ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile work? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small bathroom with self-adhesive vinyl tile on the floor. Can I put ceramic tile over this vinyl tile?

Cleanest method of merging between tile & drywall/tile & tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there guys, I'm drywalling my tub enclosure, preparing for tile, and I've got two questions before I continue: 1) In the past, I've simply placed the rockboard/drywall line about two inches below the terminating line of tile. Is this the best way to handle this? Do you simply bevel the...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search