Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennunique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Hysterectomy Complications
    I had a hysterectomy 1 1/2 weeks ago and the left side of my pelvic area is numb which I guess is normal, but... when walking, I frequently catch a burning pain in my left groin area which causes me to have to sit to get relief but just as I start to move about again, the pain hits. I am really worried, please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 10, 2009, 05:44 PM

Jennunique, I would love to help you with some really outstanding advice, but being on this board does not allow a diagnosis or anything close, as you can imagine because every woman's situation is different. The doctor who performed the hysterectomy is the best person to go to see about this severe discomfort you are having. Settle your mind and give them a call.

Kindest regards

ms. tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex after hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a hysterectomy six weeks ago. My husband and I decided to have sex and I started to to bleed. The bleeding didn't last but can you tell me if that's normal.

L1 to F1 complications with L1 RFE. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help my friend get some wayout from his current trap situation. Principal's I-94 --> 7th June 2008 Dependent(Wife's) --> 27th June His New Born --> Arrived on 30th April His employer filed for extension on 26th March --> RFE was raised on 2nd May(status changed on website) --> Yet...

Som Complications with my thinking [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I've been dating this girl I know for a month now and everything is going great for us. There are some side effects as in she is muslim and even though she is in her early 20's she is still not aloud to date and she has siblings at school so we have to hide our relationsip sometimes, I don't...

Hysterectomy AND HRT [ 2 Answers ]

How long after having a total hysterectomy does one need to be on hormone replacement therapy?

17 and having a lot of complications [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, I am 17 and he is 23. He gets along well with all of my family as well as I do his. Something that I have always wanted to do was get pregnant and start an early family. Although it has always been a very difficult task for me to accomplish, With my...

View more questions Search