Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki66rqs Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Sep 26, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Styling thick hair
    I have thick hair and need to style it for the mornings. I was thinking of using curlers or rollers and sleep with them in since I have very little time in the morning to get ready (2 babies to take to daycare :( ) I have long brown hair in long layers. I need a lot of hairspray to hold a curl.:D

Anyway, is there anything that you could suggest about some type of style for me? I also want to point out that I am don't want to put it up often (been in the military for 7 years and now out) and I don't have the time in the morning to blow dry -- let alone curl the ends...

Thanks!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 26, 2006, 09:14 PM
    There's lots of ways that you can style thick long hair. You can pull all the hair smoothly and tightly into a ponytail. Also, you can do a Chignon, French Braid or Bun styles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Thick Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb...

I want thick lashes [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one no how to get thick lashes with out having any side effects?? URLURL

View more questions Search