Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    im_screwed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 02:46 PM
    I need to know if I'm going to fail my hair test
    I was supposed to be done testing at my school and I took like two short hits of some dank. Now a week later my team ed up and smoked during our championship weekend and now they are testing all of us and even though I didn't smoke there, I am still worried about failing, so am I screwed?
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 10, 2009, 02:48 PM

Dank? What is that? If it's slang give us a straight name please. If it's the name then explain what it is. Thanks.
    im_screwed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Sorry it's a type of weed
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 10, 2009, 03:34 PM

As far as I know weed can stay in your system for up to 3-6 months and still be detectable to the amount that may get you into trouble.

But I've head and read in some journals that it can take up to 3 years, but I'm not too sure what is BS or not.

Not sure if this helps but worth a shot... how long does marijuana stay in your system
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2009, 06:18 PM

It depends on what level of "failing" the test is set for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used cooking wine will I fail EtG urine test the next day? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to mongolian bbq and used cooking wine in my food The next day I took a EtG urine test the next day will I fail it.

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

What can make you fail an alcohol test? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what can make you fail a alcohol URINE test So when I do get tested I can tell the doctors what I had to eat/used/ect

View more questions Search