Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armored Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 12:04 PM
    I'm in love with a married woman
    I know a lot of you are going to judge me but I am really torn I love this girl more than anything ever I don't want to live my life without her. I've been with her for 6 months husband is gone but coming back soon.

She's says she still love him but is in love with me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 9, 2009, 12:38 PM

You need to leave her alone. What you feel is immaterial. She does not belong to you.
    I would imagine that once her husband comes home she will realize how wrong she has been and will want to stay with her husband. She is confused and if you do love her, let her go.
    How would you feel if someone were messing with your lady?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 12:59 PM
    This isn't love, its lust. She will tell you anything to keep you as a boy toy, and you'll believe it. Will she leave her husband for you? Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 9, 2009, 01:22 PM

She could very well be in lust with you, as you are probably in lust with her.
    Get back on the right track and leave her alone.
    She is not likely to leave her husband. I think you were a fling.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 01:34 PM

I think she is conflicted but you are the boyfriend and she has a husband.

Did you expect that she was going to leave him for you?

The husband usually ends up with the prize in the end,as much of a prize as a cheating wife can be.

I have yet to see a positive outcome when a relationship begins with deceit.
    Someone always ends up with the short stick,in this case it would appear that is going to be you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 05:12 PM

You want to be with a cheater??

She's cheating on her Husband and if you were to get her she'd cheat on you too!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by armored View Post
    I know alot of you are going to judge me but i am really torn i love this girl more than anything ever i dont wanna live my life without her. I've been with her for 6 months husband is gone but comming back soon.

shes says she still love him but is in love with me?
    So, what is your question, exactly?
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 9, 2009, 07:31 PM

I'll give you some advice you need to hear:

Let it go, she's not worth it.

It will hurt you in the long run, stay away from her.

If she tries to contact you, ignore it.

This advise, my friend, will help you get over this problem. Stay true to NC and you shall see.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 01:34 AM
    Man have you been used.

Sorry, but you've been her booty call for 6 months and you've been complicit in cheating on her husband. He's going to be real mad when he comes home and finds out about you!

My advice? I'd be heading for the hills, real fast.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:58 AM

I don't think she will be leaving her husband for you, how is that love?

Even if she did, can you be the one that broke up a marriage?

Some people don't care if they break up a relationship or a marriage but I personally find that very disrespectful.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 08:30 AM

I don't think this women is conflicted at all.

She is using and holding on to you until she is done with you.

Your only best option is to leave her alone and don't look back. And never put yourself in this situation again.

Leave married females alone because your only playing with fire. Who knows what the husband might do to you if he finds out? Some people who gets cheated on goes after the person their partner cheating on them with. Don't you watch the news?

Right now, besides her, what your doing is morally wrong and you should be a man with morals. It isn't cool to be down with OPP (other people's property).

Again, do the right thing by leaving because if you think she is leaving her husband than your sadly mistaken.

When the cats are at bay the mice will play and this is all she is doing--playing with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

In Love With A Married Woman [ 7 Answers ]

I’m a 27yr old male and I’m still a virgin. My life sucks huh? I just so want to lose my virginity and I think I have found the prefect woman to help me out. We work together and I’ve known her now for almost 4 years. But the thing is she’s married and I could be falling in love with her. Although...

In love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I am 42 years age and married happly since 16yrs. Nice loving wife and 2 kids 14yr and 11 yr old.I am in love with a 37yr old married woman who is also married happly since 10yrs.we know each other for last 11 yrs. We liked each other and are in same job. For the last few months we have come too...

I am in love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I have known a woman for about the last 10 years. She is a neighbour however we met in a sports/social environment. Over the last 2 years I have fallen in love with her. I think about her all the time and have had some hard times getting through nights, handling the situation and thinking about...

View more questions Search