Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swimmingguru101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Boyfriend in love w/me, I don't have any feelings for him
    My boyfriend kissed me and I realized that I didn't have any feelings for him. How do I let him down easy?
    Also, some of his friends are telling me that he probably is in love with me and I've only been out on 2-3 dates with him. It sounds a little weird to me. What do you think I should do?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 8, 2009, 05:59 AM

You guys sound really young. How can you love someone have 2-3 days...

Just tell him that at first you weren't sure of you feelings for him, so you gave him a chance, but now you realize that you don't feel the same way.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 09:01 AM

I agree with I wish. It does sound as if you are really young... and it does sound strange that you can be in love with someone after only a few dates.

The advice I wish (sorry ;) had to spread rep) was really good! Tell him you wanted to give it a shot, but you don't feel the same way he does.

Best of luck!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 11:49 AM

If he is in love with you after only 2 or 3 dates he very likely could be the insecure clingy/needy type

Tell him you aren't that interested in him since you hardly know him and you are not all that interested in a boyfriend right now. If he is okay with that proceed with caution. If he gets too clingy/needy tell him you feel that you should see less of each other and back away before you get in too deep.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2009, 11:55 AM

In the end, you just be honest if you don't have feelings.
    joshdom Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 07:28 PM

Tell him, it will hurt no matter what
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 07:06 AM

You may as well be honest, so you both can move on.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

May 9, 2009, 03:37 PM

Leave him, shouldn't lead him on making him thinking you love him, it will hurt more knowing you never loved him
    hamada123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 04:45 PM

Tell him things moved to fast you like him better as a friend. Make it really clear leading guys on sucks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still has feelings for me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still want to be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask myself...

Still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I find myself reminiscing when I see other couples. Other times I feel strong and confindent knowing that I've moved on. Okay well it starts when I dated this guy for a month and three weeks I know it didn't seem long. Anyway in the beginng of our relationship I didn't like him as much...

Getting over/away from feelings and boyfriend and everything [ 3 Answers ]

Right so I was with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years I'm almost 16. During that time he cheated on me twice and was sometime aggressive. Hes had a really bad childhood but I don't want things to be taken out on me. Its been 5 days since I broke up with him and at first I was OK until yesterday I...

I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex-boyfriend broke up 1 1/2 yrs ago and I still love him. I dumped him because I had my family and friends in my ear on how I need to do better but to me he did everything for me he just was'nt affectionate. We were together for 3 yrs but I've known him for 7. I met my present boyfriend...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

View more questions Search