Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Engineerstuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 02:51 AM
    Configure a wireless router to an already network
    L have a wireless LAN internet broadband router without USB port and want to joint it to an already setup wireless network to boost it how do l use it
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 11, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineerstuff
    how do l use it
    Since you didn't mention the router brand and model nor provide any information about the network, I think your best bet is to read the router's manual and employ the information provided in it. Any attempt at a response here would only be a wild guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not figure out my wireless network password, I have a router and wireless network [ 2 Answers ]

I have wireless network through, router. My wireless network password is saved on my laptop. My brother wants to use his laptop in my home using my wireless network, I know my ip address how do I give him password and key I have forgotten

Configure D-Link router with Mac [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried 192.168.0.1 but it does not take me to the site. What do I do?

How to configure router [ 2 Answers ]

What is router? How is the structure to connect to the router? And how I want to configure the router?

How Do I Configure A Wireless Network? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to configure 4 computers for a wireless network... I have a wireless router, wireless network card and a modem.. please I need it urgently what are the procedures involved.. thankssssssssss for your anticipated help

View more questions Search