Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishsolanki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Cpu fan too much noisy
    My mother board
    INTEL D945GCCR + Pentium D Dual Core: 3.00 GHz
    + 1GB DDR2 RAM 533 Mhz(single module)

1)my cpu fan too much noisy... and make lot of noise continuously... whole day.. and intermiitently..

What is possible reason... and remedy..?

2) Second problem is when I add additional another 1GB DDR2 RAM (533 Mhz(single module)) my computer becomes slow... and after some time.. computer shuts down saying beacsue of "CPU thermal shutdown"

What is possible reason... and remedy..?

Waiting for reply

Thanks & Regards
    Vishal
    J-FORTUNE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 02:38 AM
    Hi
    ANS: To your second question it seems like your proceesor size is smaller than the size of your RAM. I recommend you increase the size of your proceessor or reduce the size of your memory.
    vishsolanki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 02:41 AM
    What does size of processor and RAM mean?
    I could not get..?
    Can you clarify... that

My board and CPU supports 2 GB DDR2 RAM

Quote Originally Posted by J-FORTUNE View Post
    hi
    ANS: To ur second question it seems like ur proceesor size is smaller than the size of ur RAM. I recommend u increase the size of ur proceessor or reduce the size of ur memory.
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2009, 07:36 AM

Clean the fan out.
    What is the system temp at? Idle? Load?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy a/c fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Olds Aurora and the A/c fan just started making noise. A friend said that something probably fell behind the glove box and is obstructing the fan and that I should be able to fully open the glove box to get behind the dash. I can't figure out how to open the glove box beyond the...

Noisy Fan [ 1 Answers ]

My A/C is working fine but the fan started sounding very loud. Any ideas of what it might be? Bearings? Can they be replaced or new fan unit?

Very noisy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a oil furnace for hot water and heating my house , in the basement I have baseboard radiators and they make a loud noise like someone is hiting the pipes, it get worst at night ,we can't sleep. What do I have to do?

Noisy Fan [ 1 Answers ]

In My Computer The Cpu Fan Is Making So Much Of Noise That I Get Irritated To Work.I Changed The Smps And Fan Also. But Still The Sound Continues.what To Do? Edit: Post moved to own thread. Incorrectly piggybacked on someone else's thread-Scott<>

Noisy Toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I flush my toilet, I get a loud noise about a minute or two latter as the tank is just completed being filled with water. The noise lasts for about 15 seconds and is getting longer as time goes on. What is causing this noise & how can I fix it? J P:confused:

View more questions Search