Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greeneyes23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 01:27 PM
    What does he want from me?
    So I've been dating this guy for a few months and things are really great. He calls me every day and we see each other as much as we can. We totally get along in all aspects as well. My problem is that I'm at that point where I'm really starting to care about him and I'd like us to possible become an "us". But I have no idea how he feels. He has stated in the past that he's not one to talk about his emotions so I don't want to make him uncomfortable. I've brought it up once before and he said he really liked and cared for me... but he "didn't know". I think he does know how he feels but is afraid of opening up. I know guys won't put effort into a female if their not interested, so I'm trying to read into his signs(calling all the time, cooking me dinner, etc.) instead of actually talking to him. I just don't know what to do and I don't know what he could want. Any thoughts?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 01:46 PM

If your that confused, maybe your moving to fast, and spending too much time together.

Its not good to wrap up so much of your time with someone, and lose the perspective of balance, in your life.

Slow down, and pay attention, while you can enjoy getting to know each other better, and learn how to talk, and listen, to each other.

Rushing into things will cost you later, so don't be so available ALL the time, you'll neglect other areas of your life.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 02:10 PM

If you don't feel comfortable it probably means that you two don't know each other very well.

You need to slow down in your mind. Sounds like you are expecting a lot from him.

You don't need to only focus on his actions, the time that you spend trying to interpret his signs you should spend talking to him. Be patient with him. You don't need to get him to pour out all his emotions for you. You can talk about anything to get to know the other person better.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 04:06 PM

You stated the two of you been dating for a few months but can you more specific?

I understand some guys don't like to expressed themselve but I think he could have gave you a direct honest answer to your guestion. He might not love you but exactly what are the two of you doing--dating or being exclusive.

However it seems like you have took a major liking to him.
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 04:13 PM

I think that you should give it sometime. Actually some guys don't really act like themselves until after a year of relationship. At least that's how its been for me. If he keeps throwing signs at you than it prbably does mean he wants something more, or he wouldn't be spending that much time with you
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

May 7, 2009, 06:40 PM

Hi there, don't go for a rush... for what you said the guy probably, probably has some feelings towards u. Maybe he didn't want to get in a relationship yet. Stay slow but not cold, let him breath, and perhaps you can try asking whether he has been a relationship before and so on... might got some hint that you wanted :) Good luck! Nice situation you're in...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search