Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxlil_sammyxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 08:15 AM
    He don't get hard for me.
    Me and my boyfriend have been together 7 months and he admitted to me that he has never been able to get a hard on by looking at me in sexy clothes or naked, it makes me feel like he doesn't think I'm good looking or fit. He said he has never been able to do it with any girl or by watching fit girls on TV but I don't know if I can believe him as he lied to me before. He only gets hard if he touches it or I do. Please help people I hate feeling ugly what should I do?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:27 AM

Unless guys are fifteen years old, it is not uncommon for them to require stimulation for an erection. Some people are visually stimulated, some verbally, some physically. Depends on the individual.

If he says this isn't an issue exclusive to you then don't be so willing to upset yourself over it.

If he didn't want to be with you, I would imagine that he wouldn't be. Enjoy your relationship.
    xxlil_sammyxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 08:34 AM
    Thank you for answering and I will take your word for it as I never knew that there was different ways a guy has to be stimulated to get a hard on. :)
    Your right if he did get on from other girls then I'm sure he would be with them.
    Oh just he is 21
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 08:58 AM

I don't know how he feels about your physical appearance, but if he doesn't find you attractive and is still in the relationship, it means that he likes you for much more than looks.

If he does find you attractive, then I guess he's just the type of guy who needs more stimulation to get aroused.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:59 AM

Don't let your self-esteem be ruin because there is nothing wrong with you. He already expressed to you what the problem is which might be a good thing for. Let the touching begin.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 12:06 PM

Don't feel ugly, and don't take his issue personally, just help the poor guy out, dress sexy, and touch him. HEHEHE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a very hard riddle I found but don't have the answer will you solve it? [ 8 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid And normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown And make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop.

Don't know why I couldn't get hard [ 5 Answers ]

A few months ago my girlfriend went down on me and for some reason I couldn't get hard. In fact since we had been kissing and for a long time, I had had an erection, but after I started to get wet, I think pre-ejaculation, she went down on me and my erection went away completely and I couldn't get...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

View more questions Search