Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Can I be pregnant
    Hi, my question is I had never been with a guy before but I had my first time on3/18/09 we use protection, but at the end he did it with out and I got scared.. but I got my and took the "B" peel the next day on the 27 I got my period but last month I didn't they told me that I could be pregnant and took the first response test and came back negative but no period yet so can I be pregnant, what should I do?

Please help me... :(:confused:

May 6, 2009, 10:49 AM
    My first time.
    :(hi, my question is I had never been with a guy before but I had my first time on3/18/09 we use protection, but at the end he did it with out and I got scared.. and took the "B" peel the... then I got my period but last month I didn't. And I'm scared because I don't think I know a lot about sex or getting pregnant. So on the 1st of this moth I took a pregnancy test and came back negative so can I be pregnant or no can you help me please a need the help... thanks
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 10:52 AM

It doesn't sound like you would be pregnant but if you are unsure because your cycle is off, then it's best to go to your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by angelme
    im scared becouse i dont think i know alot about sex or getting pregnant.
    This shows that you are not ready for a sexual relationship.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 11:13 AM

I think you need to educated yourself more about sex and I hope you are of legal age.

You can talk to your Gyn doctor. I not sure if they still do it but PlannedParenthood used to have a sex education class. Call your local clinic to see for sure.

Or you post any questions you have about sex here https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...me-272922.html
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 12:18 PM

Are you usually very regular with your periods? Maybe give it another week or two and try another test at that time. Your period may just be off. If it is negative... see what happens with your period next month and test then if need be.

From now on, make sure he is always protected... DO NOT let his penis in your vagina at anytime... before, during, or after sex as there will always be a chance of pregnancy.

May 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Are you usually very regular with your periods? Maybe give it another week or two and try another test at that time. Your period may just be off. If it is negative....see what happens with your period next month and test then if need be.

From now on, make sure he is always protected....DO NOT let his penis in your vagina at anytime...before, during, or after sex as there will always be a chance of pregnancy.
    Thanks
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 7, 2009, 04:08 PM

The best form of birth control is abstinence. Though the probability of you being pregnant is small, there still is chance even if small. See a doctor if you never get your period and do a blood test or take another test in a week or so
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 04:10 PM

You actually could be pregnant because sometimes those things come out wrong, but then again it could be right and your fine. I had something like that happen to me and I didn't get my period either for that month or the next one so I got really scared, but then it turned out to be just fine :) good luck though
    !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I JUST GOT OVER MY PERIOD ABOUT JUNE 5TH STARTED ON MAY, 29 COULD I be pregnant? I had sex twice once about 5 days after my period and once on or about June,09 could I be the reson for asking is my nipples are sore And they only get sore before my period?

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage April 13th 2008 I was 13 weeks and I just had a period but it was very light it was not red but it was pink it came on may 12th and went off that night my period normally last 4 days it came back on the 3rd day and it was light when I wiped I had been trying to get pregannt...

Is she pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

So my girl friend and I had sex I checked another web site to what that one thinks its saying most likely not pregnant but she has cramps I think its because of the rough sex like the site said so she didn't produce thy liquid allowing it to slide in her easily so it was rough causing some bruising...

Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is amber and I'm new to this... ok I'm just going to start my question... I have not had my period... I was suppost to start oct 28.. or around that time and I dident so bacily I'm only 7 days late on my period. But their not ever on the same day so I don't know I alredy have 1 kid he...

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet, but me andmy boyfriend one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could just come out unexpectedly and I heard its easy for it to just go into your vagina. Could I be pregnant? I might be exaggerating but I'm scared I've been throwing up, and...

View more questions Search