Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilverPyramid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 04:31 PM
    A simple to code forum
    I would like to make a simple forum, not one advanced like, say VBulliten or anything, but something VERY simple. Just like the one here:

http://azjherben.org/forum.php

Basiclly something I can edit easily without breaking anything, and users can use easily.
    SilverPyramid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 04:32 PM

((Forgot to specify, Something like the topic under General Discussion, the others are a bit to unadvanced and a bit hard to read for users that don't have time))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revision date of Ca. Civil code 1945 making the new code 1945.5 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I need to know when civil code 1945 was revised into 1945.5. I cannot find it anywhere on line. Does anyone know? Thank you!

How I can convert Native Code to VB 6.0 Code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a decompiled VB 6.0 Project but source code in Native code but How I can convert Native Code to VB 6.0 Code ? Please solve this hot issue...

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

This forum is the best [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, In line with what zoo said I think this site is a real life saver... I too don't have many friends I can turn too, mainly because I don't feel I can trust them enough not to spread the word or keep in confidence what I have to say as my ex and I come from a place where everyone knows...

View more questions Search