Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richard1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:49 AM
    What is exceptabe for round pools
    What is the tolerance of being out of round with a 18 foot round pool my is a little out of round a few inches will I stll be OK if I am able to put all the top rails on the pool
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 5, 2009, 08:36 PM

The top rails are what piulls your pool into round, install them the walls are flemsy and will flex into the perfect circle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Pools [ 3 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I asked how to keep my dog cool in this heat. I was suggested a little plastic pool. And now that I have enough money(after babysitting a few times) there was just two things that I was wondering about, one around what is their price in Cananda. And the most important since I know...

Above ground pools [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a patch for above ground pools that are full? The hole is very small down towards the bottom.

Concrete pools VS Fiberglass pools [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in making up my mind between a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool. I know all about installations and prices. I just need for some with some knowledge about pools to provide me with information as to which one will be the best choice.

Chlorine for pools? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool at home and I having trouble keeping the costs down and I don't think I can afford it! Is there a way to alter the pH and chlorine levels cheaper than buying those expensive branded chemicals?

Aboveground pools [ 1 Answers ]

Cartridge or sand filter

View more questions Search