Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevitt_1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Wanting to start New clean up business
    Im wanting to start a cleaning business, especially in construction, since that's where the money is. Ive asked around, but can't seem to get a direct answer as to how much to charge per sq. ft. Does anyway have an idea of the going rate and how much I should charge starting? This does not include carrying off debis, just is just for the cleaning part of it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 08:20 PM

Hi, kevitt_1973!

I know just the right person to help you here, and that would be Stringer. I'll let him know about your post.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 9, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Clough, thank you for letting me know my friend, at the moment I have some guests over and I can't be on the computer presently. I will get back tomorrow, promise.

Kevitt, in the mean time please use the search button at the top of your thread to search the following to get a head start on your answer: 'Construction clean up, janitorial, cleaning, commercial cleaning, etc, There is a lot of valuable information there, I will be back tomorrow.

Stringer
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 10, 2009, 10:49 AM

Hi Kevitt, sorry for the delay.

I have a few questions to try and get a 'water mark' on your experience levels so that I may have a starting point;

I sense that you have some experience "This does not include carrying off debis, just is just for the cleaning part of it.", can you give some background that you have in this industry? And how long you have been in this business and at what management level?

Are you in the US? What part of the country? Rural or urban?
    Please respond as I would like to help where I can, I have been doing this for some time now.

I am hesitant to give pricing as it varies a lot across the country but I will take a stab at it if you will be so kind as to answer my few questions.

It appears as though you are looking for a 'broom clean' or a 'final clean?'

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:22 AM

Well, kevitt_1973 may or may not return to this thread. But, I do hope that he does!

We're here to help you and it won't cost you anything except your time!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get customers for office cleaning business and small constucution clean-up? [ 9 Answers ]

I was thinking, to get my first customers, I will call local businesses. But,I don't even know what to say to them, and what kind of bids to give them. I already have a couple of office jobs that I do for someone I know. I charge them by the job. They are small easy jobs. What do I say when I call...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Foreclosure Clean UP Business [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to open up a Foreclosure Clean up Business. My husband is a realtor and we've seen a lot of foreclosed homes that need cleaning plus I've been hearing a lot of "BUZZ" about this cleaning service. #1 I live in Buckeye, AZ - West of Phoenix #2 No cleaning experience but I get...

Wanting to start up a Home based business! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I want to start up my own business working from home. I am on Social Security Disability and this is not by choice either. I have a medical condition that requires me to not work. But I do want to get off the system and work for myself. Since I can barely make ends meet living on Social...

Wanting to start a cleaning business [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to start a home based cleaning business, but I need a license to do this. How do I obtain one? Is there a site that I can visit to get one? Thanks!

View more questions Search