kFaeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravi94900 View Post
    what is the difference between a windqw A/C and a split A/c/
    I'm searching 4 answer myself.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 02:52 PM

Window units go in your window and vet to the outside. Mini split systems hang on the wall and Have there own outdoor unit.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 03:10 PM

In my area a split system is a system that has a coil inside the home that works with an air handler that blows air through the coil. The coil has two lines running to a unit on the outside of the home that pumps the freon into the coil on the inside.

This is a very simple example.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 03:17 PM

Are they asking about regular ac units? Or sayno, chigo mr slim units?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split A.C versus Window A.C-( urgent) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, There is this 1 question that has been the centre of debate in my house and the cause of many family problems. The question is: Does installing a Split A.C reduce your electricity Bill drastically in comparison to a window A.C? Now I say that split is efficient but the bill...

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Window ac or split ac. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a good ac in my bedroom. Right now I am having 1.5 ton window ac installed but it consumes around 10.5 amp, so now its time for me to decide between split ac or window ac? Which would be preferable... my bedroom is about 200 sq feet. So kindly let me know please..

Just split up [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up on the Monday just passed (she broke up with me) Her reasons being were as follows: 1. Her father was becoming too strict on how much I could go up to her house and see her, and last Saturday totally banned me from going up to her house to see her after peeking...

Split up? [ 10 Answers ]

My partner and I split up approx 2 months ago after being together for 5 years, we have a 14 month old little boy together. One of the main reasons we splilt up was because he went out on weekends quite abit when we were together and didn't come home till early hours of the next morning, I use to...

View more questions Search