Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise_2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 11:10 AM
    How to tell him where "the spot" is?
    I haven't had sex yet but me and my ex boyfriend used to do a lot of foreplay he would finger me and he always played with my ****.. although he never made me orgasm<br>
    I've got a new boyfriend and now and he only seems to penetrate me with his fingers... I asked him if he knew where my **** was and he said he was clueless as I was a bit unsure I agreed that I was clueless too <br>
    I'm pretty sure its at the top of my vagina am I right? And how can I ask him politely with out embarrassing him how to stimulate it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Learn to stimulate it yourself, then show him during foreplay. You don't need any words, just guide his hand in the right direction.

Yes, you are right in the location.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2006, 12:41 PM
    For you to be with a guy and he is playing with your privates I don't think you have to worry too much about being polite as to how you want him to play wiwth your ****. Tell him where you think it is and as he does his thing tell him to move here, move there, up or down. Next I might even get a mirrow and both of you find it to together... it will be worth your time.
    cyberslider Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2006, 10:51 AM
    You could always give him a private show of you masterbating and getting yourself off and he will see your reaction to what you do. Be adventurous with each other play games that bring change in the way you do things some rubbing some licking some sucking use oils feathers you could just come out and ask him if he would enjoy seeing you get soaking wet and do it for him so he see what's does it for you. Most men I know like their women to be sluts in private and a lady in public so they have treasured memories.
    TUCK Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberslider
    you could always give him a private show of you masterbating and getting yourself off and he will see your reaction to what you do. be adventurous with each other play games that bring change in the way you do things some rubbing some licking some sucking use oils feathers you could just come out and ask him if he would enjoy seeing you get soaking wet and do it for him so he see whats does it for you. Most men I know like their women to be sluts in private and a lady in public so they have treasured memories.
    True true how true. Show and tell is a wonderful thing, that is if you want to get it.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Not so "HOT" spot... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me again I have a laptop computer that's been bothering me for a while. Our mall has a wireless hotspot which I can connect into via my laptops wireless card. I was doing this for around a month or so, surfing the webs etc with no problems, now, within the last month... the laptop will...

View more questions Search