Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mecndpr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 08:37 AM
    How to write a motion to change supervised probation to unsupervised probation
    How do I wirte a motion to get supervised probation changed to unsupervised probation
    JimMorrison2 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 12:01 PM

Good question! I wonder myself. How long of probation do you have? How long have you already completed? Was it a serious offense? What state?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 07:25 AM

Hello m:

Write a letter to the judge and/or the head PO. I don't know WHICH one needs to approve it, but if you write them BOTH, you're covered. Send your letters certified, return receipt requested, and send one to your PO too.

excon
    Fernie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 09:58 AM
    I got my first DUI and have already completed six month out of one year of supervised probation. I want to write a letter to the judge asking for unsupervised probation.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 10:06 AM

Hello F:

That's a good idea.

excon
    Fernie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 10:25 AM
    Do you think I have a shot at getting unsupervised probation or permission to leave Colorado and move to Georgia if I take this approach?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 11:07 AM

Hello again, f:

Getting unsupervised probation doesn't mean you can leave the state... You're going to need a transfer, and when you get to your destination, that's when I would request unsupervised probation... Go here to find out how to apply.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a Probation letter to stop probation early [ 20 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a long time. I have done everything proper met all appointments and paid all fee's. I'm presently on un supervised probation but my probation will not end until October 09. I'm 70 years old and would like to travel but can't. I'm also blind and this puts a real burden...

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My brother-in-law is on unsupervised probation in Tennessee. He wants to come live with me and his brother in Michigan. Will he get in trouble for leaving state if he does?

Unsupervised probation [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on unsupervised probation for a year I've done 6 months of it I don't know the point of unsupervised probation, now my question is... is there any legal way to by the help of an attorney or otherwise get off probation early like for employment reasons?? :

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Getting off supervised probation and put on unsupervised [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get my probation switched to unsupervised. I was given 5 years supervised probation which I am 15 months into it. I have all of my fines paid and have never encountered trouble with anything. I am trying to leave the stated I have a good joba waiting for me and a place to live. ...

View more questions Search