Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andie1234 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Old 80's/90's? Animation movie with gargoyles/trolls?
    I remember a cartoon movie from when I was very young (early 90's)
    Im very sketchy on the details but the main character is a young girl and she has a magical ball of string or something that she follows and I think she has a cat..
    The bad guys are all these gargoyles or trolls or something and standing on their feet is the most painful thing in the world and they only have a single toe on each foot.
    The queen always wears shoes and at the end it turns out she has 5 toes per foot.

The girl has to try and escape. I also remember a lot of water at the end? Like a waterfall or something?
    Please help if you can :) Andie. Thanks.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 03:08 AM

Haha one of my favorite movies. The princess and the goblins. She has a cat named turnip. :D
    andie1234 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 05:02 AM
    Wow that's it! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat. [ 1 Answers ]

... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!

80's/90's animation movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to think of this movie for a while now. I saw this movie when I was very young, not sure if it was late 80's or early 90's. I don't have many details of the movie - I only remember a few things. I believe this movie is NOT the Pagemaster - but here we go on the...

Oriental 80's or 90's animation! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to find a cartoon/film I think it was late 80's early 90's. All I can remember was that it had an oriental look to it and there was this little girl/princess that came out of the middle of an opening flower. I think she may have been impisoned in it I'm not sure. I think there may...

Animation movie of the 90's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from the movie is that there were two small tiny fairies, one slim pink fairy and the other one, old and plump blue fairy... It wasn't an asian movie or anything.. I just can't remember anything else, and its been killing me for ages... if by any miracle you can help, I'll love...

View more questions Search