Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Foot tattoo
    I'm going to get a tattoo on my foot pretty soon
    (I'll post link to picture if you want :) )
    I heard foot tattoos are really painful
    Any opinions?
    X
    charles cheek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Don't hurt that bad
    charles cheek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 08:19 AM

Doesn't hurt
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2009, 08:20 AM

Really?
    I heard if this was your first tattoo the foot wasn't the right coice aha
    :/
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 2, 2009, 12:08 PM

Everyone has a different pain tolerance. Women generally have a higher pain tolerance. If you can take a foot tattoo then you can take most tattoos.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 2, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mugger View Post
    everyone has a different pain tolerance. women generally have a higher pain tolerance. If you can take a foot tattoo then you can take most tattoos.

This being said, I recently got a foot tattoo covering most of the top of my right foot and curving towards my toes and around the outside of my ankle. (My mom and I got matching) I have a tattoo on my lower back and one on my belly towards my hip. The foot tattoo definitely hurt. The other two weren't bad, but the foot is extremely sensitive and it was difficult to keep my body from having a reflex reaction and kicking the artist. But if you really want one, get it done. The final result is beautiful :)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 07:43 PM

Its thin skin.Google it!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 03:52 AM

Generally the more padding you have where the tattoo is the less it will hurt. The closer to bone, the more it hurts.

I have 2 on my hips and where they went onto my stomach, didn't hurt much at all but over my hip... OUCH, I could feel it vibrating over the bone, yukky feeling. I imagine your foot would be a similar feeling if not worse... I'm either getting my next one on my foot or the back of my neck.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 09:25 AM

I have a tattoo on my left shoulder and one on my left calf muscle and I'll tell you. In my opinion the one on my leg hurt more then the one on my shoulder blade. My boyfriend has one on the inside of his wrist *where all the veins and stuff are* and he said it only hurt super bad in two spots and one on his right upper arm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot tattoo and working out? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I just got a little tattoo on top of my foot! I were flipflops now and but I am a athlete and I have to work out At least one hour a day cardio. This means I need to wear socks and gym shoes For at least one hour a day and run and work out. Will this affect my tattoo and how can I...

Foot problems from a crush to the foot [ 3 Answers ]

Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago

My Foot [ 1 Answers ]

I injured my foot in a basketball game, on the inside of it, in the middle, near the bottom. It hurts to walk down hills, cut, and plant it when I kick. There was bruis and swelling whe it happened, this was almost a month ago, and it still bothers me. I know there are a lot of tiny little bones in...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search