Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ben221 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Mosquito bites
    Ahhh

12 bites on my left leg
    15 on my right leg

Any tips on how to stop the irritation because all the creams I have are pretty useless
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 2, 2009, 07:55 AM

As long as you haven't scratched them and made them sores you can put clear fingernail polish on them. The polish keeps the air away from the bite, in turn reduces the itch and the bite will soon go away.

Redneck remedy!

[Born and Breed in Arkansas]
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 10:31 AM

I use a product called Stingoes. There are similar products available, it is a bite/sting spray that reduces itching and pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mosquito bites:( [ 9 Answers ]

How long do mosquito bites take to go away, and or, how can I make them go away more quick? I've got very very big mosquito bites(dime size) is that normal?

Mosquito bites [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very important function tomorrow night and I have A lot of mosquito bites over my legs. I have planned to wear a short dress, so is there anything that can get rid of the redness of the mosquito bites or get rid of them quickly? Any answers would be greatly apreciated! :)

Mosquito bites? [ 4 Answers ]

So, short version, I was out in the woods with my girlfriend we were by the beach so I didn't have my shirt on and I was in shorts, we walked through a chunk that was hugely infested by mosquitoes. So, now I have about 50 bites (my estimate) all over my back and legs, I just want to know if there's...

Mosquito bites [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know of anything besides DEET, that will prevent mosquito bites. I hate putting pesticide on my skin, but nothing seems to work. Thanks. Cindy

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

View more questions Search