carnivale Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 08:14 AM
    How tall is tall enough?
    What is the appropriate height for a 19 year old girl?:rolleyes:
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:19 AM

Now adays it is hard to say.

I would like a girl to be around 5'7 or 5'8 or somewhere around there but I am 6'3 so it kind of makes it better, but my fiancé is about 5'1
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:19 AM
    I am not sure to exactly what the average height is though. Probably around what I said.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 08:46 AM

At 19, you probably stopped growing. So you're basically asking what's an appropriate height for a girl? It really depends on how tall you want to be. With the smiley face at the end of your question, I'm guess that you're really tall? Some girls are over 6 feet.
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    At 19, you probably stopped growing. So you're basically asking what's an appropriate height for a girl? It really depends on how tall you want to be. With the smiley face at the end of your question, I'm guess that you're really tall? Some girls are over 6 feet.
    Ok, I am a little confused here. Yes, that was her question exactly. Lol

Also, I didn't get the one part. How can you decide how tall you are? Lol
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Ok, I am a little confused here. Yes, that was her question exactly. Lol

Also, I didn't get the one part. How can you decide how tall you are? Lol
    You can't decide how tall you want to be. But you can "want" to be a certain height. For example, I can say that I want to be 6 feet, but I'm a few inches shorter. I can't make myself taller, but I can "want" to be taller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be tall? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.

How to get tall? [ 10 Answers ]

Hii.I don't know... I'm 15 and still my height is about 5 foot 5 inches... I need to know how can I get my body to grow... evrybody thinks that I'm 12 but I'm not... it makes me embaressed... help me... how do I get tall...

How big(tall) is 1.7oz? [ 1 Answers ]

How big (tall) is 1.7oz? I want to order cologne but I don't know if it's too small or not. What is it compared to?

Tall and skinny [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1.5 yr old fixed male black lab. He is only about 50lbs and his ribs show. I can't get him to gain weight. Hes been dewormed and to the vet for his checkups. My vet has not given me any answers to my question WHY can't MY LAB GAIN WEIGHT?! I was wondering if anyone out there has any feed...

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

View more questions Search