Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labellaisela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Can I press charges after 13 years for sex with a minor
    Can myh usband press charges on his kids mom for having sex with him when he was 16 years old and she was 19 years old. 13 years have gone by but there has been so much drama with her over the years. This women has me in jail she says I beat her up in 2006 however she is just angry that I am married and moved on with my life.. she has called me up until January of 2009 and even stupid me had sex with her 2 1/2 years ago before I married my wife. But I mean she won't let me take a paternity test and she gave custody to her parents and she is the one who used to beat me up. I know I sound like a wimp but seriously this woman has out me through hell. There is no evidence I beat her up because I didn't do it. However the day she claims to have gotten beat up she was with another guy cheating on me, soooooo I was thinking that's enough maybe I can press charges on her so she can get in trouble. I am in jail with no evidence against me and missing out on my 4 month old son's life. So can I still press charges I live in California.. someone please help.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 08:46 AM

Does he have proof that she had sex with him? Also, it might only be a misdemeanor since your age difference might fall into the 3 year window that CA allows.

As for the child - she does not have to "let" him take a paternity test. Go to court and apply for visitation. They will "order" her to have the test.

Please clarify your post - is this all you or is it your husband or is there some combination of people going on here?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 05:32 PM

My question to you is - how are you able to access the internet if you are in jail? I'm not aware of any jail that has internet access for their inmates especially at 1AM.
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

May 4, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    My question to you is - how are you able to access the internet if you are in jail? I'm not aware of any jail that has internet access for their inmates especially at 1AM.
    I'm sure he sent a letter to his girlfriend and she is asking the question for him. Read the first sentence...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can she press abandonment charges? [ 2 Answers ]

My brother received divorce papers in the mail. He has been separated from her for little over a year. She is trying to press abandonment charges on him. He has tried to contact her and her mom several times. She has changed her cell phone number 3 times. Told him he wasn't allowed at her house. I...

Can you press charges on this? [ 2 Answers ]

A girl I had been arguing with over text (b/c she slept with my boyfriend) showed up at my place of employment and falsely accused me of harassing her and selling drugs to try and get me fired. I n ever threatened her and she is also pressing charges on me... basically because I called her a slut....

Press charges. [ 2 Answers ]

When people press charges on somebody, does that mean your going to jail right away or do you go to court first?

Can I press charges against my ex-boss? [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for a Credit Union for about 1 1/2 yrs in AZ. In March 2008 I was fired but wasn't allowed to leave the C U for approximately 4 hrs. The police were called and when everything was said and done the officer notified my family that I was held against my will. When I got the police report I...

Should I press charges ? [ 37 Answers ]

I was corresponding w/ a girl through classmates.com - she got mad on some stuff I said, I kept emailing & then come to find out she went down to the police dept. & guess she had a friend down there, he in terms comes to my home un-announced, to find out if I was corresponding or not, he then was...

View more questions Search