Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randombasshead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Harbor breeze fan with hunter remote
    I pulled the fan from another room where it was working fine to put it in another bedroom. When I hook up the wiring according to the receiver I get nothing from the fan. When I bypasseb the remote receiver I got only the fan spinning and the lights wouldn't turn on. I didn't note the wiring when I took it down, but the wiring seems basic. Does the receiver need to be reset somehow? Am I missing something? PLEASE HELP!!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2006, 10:06 PM
    I'm not sure how you have it wired.. . Here are some wiring instructions, confirm you have it wired correctly and get back to me:

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...fan-wiring.php

Or, how did you wire it?

Most likely something isn't corrected or wired correctly. Possible also the receiver is bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Change dip settings in Harbor Breeze remote [ 2 Answers ]

I think I accidentally changed the dip settings in my Harbor Breeze remote when I changed the battery. How do I find the correct dip settings? Preferably without opening up the ceiling fan itself. Thank you!

Harbor Breeze Remote Issue [ 13 Answers ]

I have three ceiling fans that I installed a couple of years ago with the remote control. I had them all set to the same freq. so one remote contolled them all and I have had not problems until now. After leaving for a week on vacation we got back and none of the three fans will respond to the...

Harbor breeze fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze ceiling with a remote that was never wired in.can I reverse the fan direction manually.

Hampton Bay Remote and Harbor Breeze Remotes [ 1 Answers ]

I have two ceiling fans in two adjacent rooms. One is a Hampton Bay and the other a Harbor Breeze. Both remotes work the Harbor Breeze fan but all of a sudden neither remote will operate the Hampton Bay. It worked fine one day ago. The batteries are both new. The dip switches in both remotes are...

View more questions Search