Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Mr.X and Me is that going to happen?
    strange as it may seem this is what really happened:confused:

OK me and one of my really good friends probably my closest have been hanging out secretly on the weekends we go and bush walk, bike ride, walk dogs etc, its secret because every one at school thinks we like each other but origanally we didn't we were just friends and this all started about 7-8 weeks ago, but recently my girl friend started to like well lets call him Mr.X and I really felt well jealous of her and she was really open about it, any way today the day before we go back to school we were hanging out and we were scaling the side of a hill I fell and he caught me :eek:(Mr.X) and when we were walking back to his house we held hands I think I really like him but with out knowing what my girlfriend feels I don't know what to do god I wish I could read minds.

I really need to know what I should do I mean I'm moving in a week really far from this guy I want something from this but should I wait it out or do something I'm really confused! :confused:
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 06:29 AM
    There are so many possibilities here.

You can back off and only be friends with this guy and let your girl friend try to be with him.

You can let your girlfriend know that you like him too. And then let things flow and see what the guy does.

You can do nothing and see what the guy does.

You can let the guy know how you feel and see how he reacts.

At the end of the day, why don't you do what you feel the most comfortable with.

However, sounds like the guy is into you as well. Normal friends won't spend so much time with a girl on the weekends and then randomly hold hands with you. I'm sure he's attracted to you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 01:39 PM

The only problem here is that your be moving away in a week. So if the two of you become more than friends do you think you can handle it and would he?

If so, then ask him does he feels the same and if he does than take into consideration your moving and talk to him about that. Then go for it.

Your friend might get mad but she doesn't know the two of you been hanging out secretly. So you was there first.

Apr 29, 2009, 04:14 AM
    OK just an update I went back to school today and he was acting as if nothing happened is he embaressed by me? I acted normal back to him but what was up with that should I really hang out with someone who is embaressed by the fact he spent time with me? But hang on I just thought we have become good at acting like nothings going on so not to arouse suspition that something's going on so maybe it was a friends holding hand yes I have the answer!!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 04:25 AM

You shouldn't hang up with someone that puts out a front for his friends.

He wasn't embrassed to hold your hands and hang out with you alone but once he get in front of people he is embrassed.

Stay away from him!

May 3, 2009, 01:39 AM
    OK I have just moved houses and he hasn't even called you guys are right I'm going to stay far away from him how could I fall so hard for such a lame guy
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 02:13 AM
    Sadly, sometimes we get a good first impression and see attractive sides of a person... only to have the less attractive and lame sides revealed later. I hate it when that happens. Sometimes its stuff you can live with, other times its just a wast of time.

I back what Liz and I wish said; If he seems embarrassed to be seen with you, and/or puts up a front in front of his friends he really isn't worth your precocious time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does this happen? [ 1 Answers ]

How do football players hurt the knee when running. When I run with cleats my knee don't get hurt.:confused:

Nothing will happen between us, but I still really like him. [ 7 Answers ]

I see this boy once a week at a sort of youth club I am 14 and he is 17. He is in the sixth form at my school Thing is, I really fancy him and find myself thinking about him a lot. But to him I would be too young for anything to happen, and as far as I can tell he might be interested in some...

What will happen to my dog? [ 12 Answers ]

What happens to animals other that humans when they die? Are they supposed to go to heaven or not? Why or why not?

When will this happen for me [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know will I ever have children and if so when:)

View more questions Search