Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie Claxton Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Sex is not just sex
    I am a 22 year old man and I think of sex in this way and I am told by many of my friends that this rare that men think in this way about sex.
    It is when two people really deeply love each other and they BOTH want sex.
    It is when two bodies become one with each other in a pleasurable way.
    When me and my ex GF were together, we never called it "sex".
    We called it "making love.
    I know men that used to just look at girls/women as "sexual pleasures".
    I told them that girls/women are not "sexual pleasures". Girls/women are human beings that have feelings and emotions. Now they don't see them as "sexual pleasures".
    I know some girls/women that used to "sell themselves for money".
    I told those girls/women that it is wrong to do that. They should only have sex with a person they know, trust and deeply love and they must exactly feel that same about them.
    Now they dont "sell themselves for money".
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 03:06 AM

I agree with you... but the world now is in such a situation... everywhere, you can see many people thinking of sex. Yesterday, sex. Today, sex. Tomorrow, sex again... You'll unfortunately (I'm fairly certain) that nobody will ever be able to change this completely.

Prostitutes sometimes find any other way to gain money, even if they risk their life... it's so sad..

Oops, let me rephrase that: Prostitutes sometimes don't find any other way to gain money, even if they risk their life... it's so sad..

Apr 28, 2009, 03:18 AM
    I hate people that think of sex all day and everyday. Sex emotion and action that should only be felt with there gf/bf/wife/husband.
    I pity and feel sorry for prostitutes. Because they have no self-esteem, no dignity and no respect for themselves or there body.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 03:31 AM

However, the problem is that, like I said, you can't really change the world... only try to change the people around you. You'll have to support that 'pain'.

Education is what can change things. Yet, there are many countries where such education is not available to the poor, where prostitution starts.

Apr 28, 2009, 04:00 AM

The prostitutes should find better work.
    I have changed the people that I see about sex.
    I am going to make sure that what I said to them stays in there head and make sure it didn't just go in 1 ear and out the other
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 05:02 AM

Hello Jamie:

You leave the prostitutes alone. How is an old man like me going to get laid if you get rid of 'em. Hookers DO a marvelous job for society.

excon

Apr 28, 2009, 05:06 AM

Excon.
    U just look at girls/women as "sexual pleasures"!?
    They r human beings that have feelings and emotions and should be treated like human beings that have feelings and emotions.

Apr 28, 2009, 05:14 AM

U pay them?
    Money means nothing if there is no passion and love.

"No pyhsical treasure has a worth" quote by my very 1st Gf Kate (R.I.P)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 05:18 AM

Hello again, j:

Passion and love are fine for a 22 year old. But, all I want to do is get off.

excon

Apr 28, 2009, 05:23 AM

Passion and love is my life.
    Those two feeling are the only feelings that have kept me going.
    It will keep me going until I am dead
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 05:44 AM

Moved from Adult Sexuality. There is no question here, just a discussion about sex
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 06:52 AM

Lol Excon

Depends on the mood we are in... sometimes it's making love sometimes it's just plain sex.
    Both are good for different reasons :)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 09:18 AM

Jamie in a perfect world yeah that is how sex should be. But this is not a perfect world.

I assume you don't know what the rush feels like of walking into a girls room you just met. The mystery, the adrenaline, the raw passion of two strangers connecting it can be pretty intense. Basically what I am saying is don't knock if you haven't tried it.

I'm Married now there is a different type of rush. Knowing your partner knowing how to touch them just right. The connection when you see each other and don't have to say a word. It is all different.

And don't hate on hookers that is the oldest profession in the world. You don't know their situation so you can't just paint them all with one big brush.

Try to be a little more open minded about people.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    hello jamie:

You leave the prostitutes alone. How is an old man like me going to get laid if you get rid of 'em. Hookers do a marvelous job for society.

Excon

Is this what's called "stimulating the economy"?? Hahhaaaa

Apr 28, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Can't any of you all be serious!!
    There are girls that are selling themselves and u all can say is saying it's a good thing!!
    When are you all going stop thinking with your s and start thinking with your heart??
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:49 PM
    How old are you Jamie?

I think that you have a fresh heartbreak from your first love, but we speak from experience and growth.

Your fairytale is nice and it is great that you remember women are not objects, but life isn't always about flowers and puppy dogs.

Continue not to treat women as objects, you will find a nice women someday, but don't talk just to drill into someone else's head that you are a nice guy. It will show on it's own.

As far as women who sell themselves, you aren't going to be able to reach out to help them on this website. They have chosen their lifestyle for their own reasons, just thank someone tonight in your prayers that you and the people close to you don't have to make that choice.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:50 PM

If someone wants to sell them self for sex it is their choice. And it is not just girls guys do it to. It has been done since the beginning of time.

Apr 28, 2009, 12:50 PM
    22 years old. Why?
    All I want is 99.9% of people to not have sex with just "anyone". Only with people that they know, trust, love and respect
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:56 PM

Hey man, If people want to sell themselves for sex, they can do so. I believe if you enjoy sex that much and are really good at it, then why the hell not? I love sex, and love to have it. It is a feel good thing.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Claxton View Post
    22 years old. why?
    All I want is 99.9% of people to not have sex with just "anyone". Only with people that they know, trust, love and respect
    You can only make that choice for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search