Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pstrahan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Hair color removal
    I colored my hair dark brown which turned out black 2-3 years ago. I heard great reviews about color fix, so I just today used color fix to remove the brown/ black dye I did as the directions said but it only lightened the roots of my hair and also the ends which has turned out red and every thing in the middle is still black.can somebody please give me some suggestions on what I have wrong
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 08:31 AM

I don't think that all of the artificial pigment has been removed from the hair. It's not too surprising that the roots would be lighter than the ends. The black in the middle is undoubtedly built-up artificial pigment.

It's not uncommon to have to use ColorFix or Color Oops more than once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal Hair Color Removal Kit [ 12 Answers ]

Has anyone use a Haircolor Removal Kit by Loreal? My stylist died half of my hair DARK brown, almost black, and the top is a nice shade of bright blonde. My hair is naturally Blonde, and I wanted some darker blonde/light brown contrasting colors underneath. I now look like a skunk or...

Removal of dark hair color [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter decided to color her black how can I get rid of this awful color:

Removal of faded semi permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I need help removing red semi permanent hair dye to restore my natural strawberry blond color. Any help?

Hair color removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair burgundy, (black cherry) brand was garnier--my hair was pale blonde before dye but had some orange in hair due to well water used for 3 months before I dyed hair--the black cherry dye turned hair purple and did not cover well---I have an important job interview and have only 24...

Beauty, hair color removal [ 1 Answers ]

Tried to strip my naturally grey and black hair (colored with robert craig brown to a dark brown) and got ORANGE. Used loreal super bleach blonde, which in the past has given me white/very light blonde, which are fine. Hated it. Dyed it with clairol natural instincts black. Tried a few...

View more questions Search