Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    lordegeric's Avatar
    lordegeric Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Hello not sure if this is the right section. But I have a pool and in the last 4 years or so I have been getting ground water in behind mt liner and it is costing me money every year to take care of it. Now there has been a development near me that is a bunch of tow houses. If they have dug and put in foundations could that have raised my water table to force the ground water higher? My question is . Can I do anything about it ?
    Thanks for your time
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Apr 26, 2009, 07:46 PM

    Run off drains under and around the liner may work. This could perhaps divert some of the water.

    Something as a sump type pump to pump water, depending on the volume. I would assume this is a in ground pool, but for ground water to be only 4 to 8 feet below the ground, you would have to live closer to sea leveal, where is this at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web development [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to design my own web page from scratch can anyone help me cause I do not uderstand the html language

A New Development [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone has been following my story. She called this morning and in fact does sound interested in a future with me. However we agreed that it has to happen naturally. Neither of us want to just start where we left off. Also, Technically she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. So, I told...

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

Os development [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to try developing my own operating system.could you please tell me how I can do that? Deepak

View more questions Search