Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nana161190 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Bio claire.
    I just wanted to know does bio claire really work and do you need to do all the mixing up in order for it to work?? As well as I was recently using peau claire it don't work at all and also skin light which makes me go extemly dark in the summer... Please help I have bought ebough creams my parents think am addicted... My face is dark but my body which is my natural colour is light.. please help!!
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Hi, I've been using Bio Claire for a month on my arms that were darker because they got sunburnt, and they are nearly back to my normal skin colour. The back of my arms are actually darker now because I didn't apply it there so it looks half dark brown, half light brown :eek: Im going to start applying it everywhere to even things out! I mixed the cream and oil and used it day and night. It does work, but it takes some time, don't give up!

Apr 27, 2009, 04:35 AM
    I s it possible to mix it with other creams such as nivea and also i wanted to know i have acne prone skin and am rite now on a treatment of accutane. So can i still use it?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 27, 2009, 12:22 PM

A lot of people posted results on this thread if you haven't seen already:https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Apr 28, 2009, 10:47 AM
    I am taking roaccutane for my spots an I just bought bio claire and used it today but am so paranoid that its making me break out... I just need an answer which is going to advise me but not scare me to death.. please help..
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2009, 07:04 AM

A lot of people have had break outs and allergic reactions to bio clare
    Dove Angel Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:48 AM

I have been using bio claire for5 months now and from experience it does works. You don't need to do any mixing of any sort.Just buy the soap and cream. 1st use it 3 times for da 1st week then after that u apply it twice a day. If you have sensitive face do not use it on your face often because it gave me dark spots on my face,But my body, its great on it.
    Dove Angel Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Do not use bio claire on your face, If anyone know of anyting to get rid of dark spots let me know.
    SHE2CRISS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Just started using bio-claire for my scars on legs, but ambi is really good for fading spots on the face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEW BIO CLAIRE! Does any one know the name of it or where to buy? [ 4 Answers ]

So I ordered the tube of crème offline and it came with a little sheet talking about a new faster working bio claire- by the same company just updated I guess, does anyone know the name of it or where to buy it?! I think it was like bio claire max or something, I am so mad I lost the paper!!...

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

View more questions Search