Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsrao999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2003, 09:42 AM
    Uninstall or revert back from Internet Explorer 6.
    Mine is a P4 1.8 GHz, Intel Mother board, 256 DDR System and using WIN 98 SE and IE 5.5. Recently I upgraded my browser to IE 6. I want to revert back to IE 5.5 but that option is greyed in the uninstall window. Help.

DSRao
    Sparda Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2004, 05:00 PM
    Re: Uninstall or revert back from Internet Explore
    Unfortunately Microsoft are idiots and thus it is imposibel (on 98 any way) to revert back to a erlier version of IE (well any thing short of reinstall windows any way) Sorry, but it's impossibel for any one to help, including Microsoft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help I can't Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2005! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad:Please help I have been trying for 2 days to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2005, the Anti virus was showing as "Files corrupt" advised me to uninstall and reinstall, two days later after various attempts and reading on the Symantec website still none the wiser. Tried Add/Remove programs...

Revert to Explorer 6 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi if I delete Explorer 7 from my PC will it automatically revert back to explorer 6?

Uninstall internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install Firefox how do I unistall internet explorer. I can't find it in add and remove programs. I am new at computers. :)

Internet Explorer 6. [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and have developed a problem with my IE. When I first log on to internet my home page sometimes locks up or it will turn off IE and send me back to desktop. This does not happen all the time. Some time I can change web pages then without warning my IE will turn off and I am...

View more questions Search